Thursday, January 7, 2010
Day 19: Wednesday, Jan. 6th
Talie and Jason came back with Mark after the boys were finished with class. They studied at the apartment for their exam while Talie and I went to Jan Thiel Beach. It was beautiful. We did some sun bathing, reading, swimming and also attempted some snorkeling, but the water was too cloudy for that. We enjoyed a delicious margarita on the beach before returning to the apartment to cook dinner for the guys. There was some excitment when we discovered a giant iguana by the pool. He raced by us to jump into the water and I almost had a heart attack! To my surprise, they are able to swim very well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too funny! I would have probably jumped in the water to try and save it :-)
ReplyDeleteYou are going to hate coming home, it is freezing here and very snowy! Yuck!
The iguana did not need saved, he was able to get out just fine following his dip in the pool. I find it hard to believe that you would have been jumping in to save him anyway Beth. If it was anything like our hawk rescuing experience, you would have just stayed back and screamed!
ReplyDeleteYeah, you are probably right. If it was a cute furry animal I definitely would have saved it :-)
ReplyDeletelol..I can totally see you reacting to this. haha Kelly
ReplyDelete