Well today was the final day of three in a row Mark had off class. He also has two more coming up, Jan 1st and Jan 3rd. We visited Jan Thiel beach again so that Jake could do some ocean swimming (they have a small dog area). Then we came back to the apartment for some relaxing by the pool. Mark had lots of reading to get done for class this week and Jake and I took a short nap.

Mark has some bruises to show from the cliff jumping on Saturday. Now I am really glad I did not do it, he is very sore! All in all it was a lazy, uneventful Sunday.
Looks like a perfect napping spot!!
ReplyDeleteLooks very relaxing! I wish I was there. =)
ReplyDeleteKelly
Look at Jakey... he's so cute!! I bet he's loving it! You look great and tan! I hope you are having a blast! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back! So fun! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year by the way:) Talk to you soon! Kearst
ReplyDelete